Wednesday, October 8, 2014

DIY feather witch hat


Alright Halloween people, here is something that I decided to do out of boredom. These feather witch hats are so easy and it only takes about a half hour! 
 What you will need is;
•cardboard witch hat (I got mine from micheals $2) 
•feathers (micheals $2) 
•glue on jewels (optional) 
•glue gun. 
•black spray paint or paint (optional) 


1. So first I spray painted my hats black so in case there was an open spot where the feather didn't cover it wouldn't be noticeable. 

2. After the paint was dry I started glueing the feathers on. I started from the end of the brim and moved my way to the top. That way all the feathers we're overlapping. You can really glue them on however you want to.
3. After I finished glueing all the feathers I added glue on jewels that I had left over from another project. And kabooommm! You are done! 


No comments:

Post a Comment